What’s the best thing about Beaver Scouts?
Beavers are the first and youngest members of the 1st Doha Scout Group. They enjoy all that Scouting has to offer; being introduced to outdoor activities, having the opportunity to be creative, explore their local community and experience the excitement of a Beaver Scout Sleepover with their friends!
Activities, trips and making friends are all part of what makes it so much fun for girls and boys. As well as earning activity badges, many Beaver Scouts get to go on camps and sleepovers, often for the first time.
Beaver Scouts are aged between 6 and 8 years old, however, due to waiting lists, we do recommend that you register your child when they are 5.
Beaver Scouts like:
- Being creative – making things and singing
- Playing games
- Going on visits and investigating nature
- Learning about themselves
- Getting to know other people
- Discovering the worlds of science, nature, and technology
- Exploring the natural and man-made world
- Caring – responding to the needs of others, the local and international community